Home Page »   Contact Page »
Don Bushell, Attorney At Law.
Thanks for visiting my website.
As an attorney in Washington state, I focus on civil litigation and estate planning. I will accept cases in any part of Washington state or in any part of California.
Email Me Now: firstname.lastname@example.org
My areas of focus include:
Personal Injury and Civil Litigation
- Medical malpractive
- Automobile accidents
- Wrongful death.
- Infliction of emotional distress
- Settlements with insurance companies.
- Any physical or emotional injury to you.
- Intentional torts against your person
- Intentional torts against property
- Negligence by persons, business, government
- Slip and fall injuries.
- Strict liability for abnormally dangerous activities
- Strict liability for injuries inflicted by animals
- Product liability for defective and dangerous products
- Nuisances onto your land
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Defamation, libel, slander
- Invasion of privacy
- Harrassment and discrimination
- Drafting pleadings, motions, settlement offers, demand letters
Estate Planning and Probate
- Powers of Attorney
- Pour over wills
- Living trusts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Intestate succession
- Testamentary capacity
- Challenging the validity of wills and trusts
- Wills execution, revocation, and scope.
- Construing wills
- Nonprobate transfers and planning for incapacity.
- Trust creation.
- Beneficiary's interest, creditors rights, and trust modification
- Charitable trusts
- Fiduciary administration and trustee's duties.
- Probate administration
- Powers of appointment.
- Future interests and class gifts.
- Rule against perpetuities
- Estate and gift taxes
- Drafting estate planning documents
Real Estate transactions and disputes
- Buyer representation
- Land development
- Concurrent ownership
- Landlord and tenant
- Equitable servitudes
- Land sale contracts, mortgages, deeds
- Water rights
- Adverse possession
- Future interests
Licensed to practice law in Washington under license #54098.
Click here to see WA License
Licensed to practice law in California under license #303103.
Click here to see CA License