Home Page »   Contact Page »
Don Bushell, Attorney At Law.
Thanks for visiting my website. Although I'll make exceptions and help someone anyway, I generally practice these kinds of law:
I will accept cases in any part of Washington state or in any part of California.
- Personal Injury or anything wrongful done to you
- Anything Contractual including Real Estate
- Wills and Trusts, or any kind of estate planning
- Veterans affairs law. God Bless America
Here is a list of legal issues that I can help you with. This is a partial list.
Personal Injury and Civil Litigation
- Medical malpractive
- Automobile accidents
- Wrongful death.
- Infliction of emotional distress
- Settlements with insurance companies.
- Any physical or emotional injury to you.
- Intentional torts against your person
- Intentional torts against property
- Negligence by persons, business, government
- Slip and fall injuries.
- Strict liability for abnormally dangerous activities
- Strict liability for injuries inflicted by animals
- Product liability for defective and dangerous products
- Nuisances onto your land
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Defamation, libel, slander
- Invasion of privacy
- Harrassment and discrimination
- Drafting pleadings, motions, settlement offers, demand letters
- Employment law
Estate Planning and Probate
- Powers of Attorney
- Pour over wills
- Living trusts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Intestate succession
- Testamentary capacity
- Challenging the validity of wills and trusts
- Wills execution, revocation, and scope.
- Construing wills
- Nonprobate transfers and planning for incapacity.
- Trust creation.
- Beneficiary's interest, creditors rights, and trust modification
- Charitable trusts
- Fiduciary administration and trustee's duties.
- Probate administration
- Powers of appointment.
- Future interests and class gifts.
- Rule against perpetuities
- Estate and gift taxes
- Drafting estate planning documents
- Drafting contracts
- Contracts litigation
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Consumer law
- Retirement plans
- Purchase of goods or services
- Breach of Contract
- Multi Party Contracts
- Defending breach of contract claims
Real Estate transactions and disputes
- Buyer representation
- Land development
- Concurrent ownership
- Landlord and tenant
- Equitable servitudes
- Land sale contracts, mortgages, deeds
- Water rights
- Adverse possession
- Future interests
- Homeowner association issues, compliance with CCRs
- Homeowner warranty breach
Support for our great Veterans of the United States Military. I did not graduate from West Point, but I did attend for nearly a year, so I have a good understanding of your case, probably better than most other attorneys.
- Specific Chronic Conditions Presumed Service-Connected with a Time Limit;
- Prisoner of War - Chronic Conditions, Service-Connected w/ No Time Limit;
- Ionizing Radiation - Chronic Conditions Presumed Service-Connected;
- Agent Orange - Chronic Conditions, Service-Connected with No Time Limit;
- Disability Caused by Illness, Combat or Other Injury Incurred in the Service;
- Secondary Service Connection or Aggravation of a Preservice Condition;
- Exposure to Hazards, Chemicals and Harmful Environmental Conditions;
- PTSD - Posttraumatic Stress Disorder;
- Hearing Loss with or without Tinnitus;
- PTIU - Permanent and Total Disability Due to Individual Unemployability; Sleep Apnea;
- Gulf War Disorders - Service Connection Is Presumed with a Time Limit;
- Request for Reevaluation for Increase or Change for an Existing Benefit;
- Section 1151 Claim;
- Tropical Diseases - Service Connection Is Presumed with a Time Limit;
- Special Monthly Compensation;
- Specific Ancillary Benefits, Allowances and Grants;
- HISA (Housing Improvement and Structural Alterations) Grants;
Licensed to practice law in Washington under license #54098.
Click here to see WA License
Licensed to practice law in California under license #303103.
Click here to see CA License
Accredited Attorney with the Veterans Administration