- Thanks for visiting my website. I would like to be your trusted advisor in Arizona, Washington or California.
- Here are the areas of law in which I am experienced.
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates: I draft trusts, wills, powers of attorney, and advance directives.
I will open your probate case in Washington State for $2000. I am versed in matters such as undue influence and breach of trustee's duties, breach of power of attorney.
- Real Property: Drafting conveyances and easements. I am available should you wish to use an attorney in your journey buying a home.
- Homeowners' Associations: Experience with difficult circumstances on both sides of the HOA,
minimizing the HOA's exposure to a lawsuit.
- Contracts: breach of contract litigation involving the restaurant industry, and the commercial real estate industry.
Negotiated settlements involving the conveyance of realty. I've helped an elderly couple recover part of their purchase price on a bad residential deal.
- Discovery using Parcels by Relativity where electronic document dumps are made available to other parties in litigation.
In smaller cases, document discovery is mostly exchanged on paper.
- Immigration: Experienced with asylum and dual citizenship cases.
- Medical malpractice: Experience with cases involving failure to diagnose a condition where injury occurred as a result.
- Well versed in the Constitution, including freedom of speech, equal protection, rights privacy, eminent domain,
freedom of religion, and due process. Wrongful arrests are a form of due process violation. Available for media interviews as shown on the Media page.
- Corporations: Defendant's cases where modification to the articles of incorporation is questioned,
and where the corporate veil may be pierced.
- Criminal defense: Experienced defending DUI, other driving misdemeanors, and crimes against the person.
- Wrongful Death: I've helped families through the process of recovering from a guilty party.
- Technology: Decades of experience in the technology industry, and can investigate and guide you on technology matters.
Many years with with Boeing's IT organization.
- Divorce: I've helped people through the divorce where it was amicable, and not.
- Social Security: Experienced with making and defending disability-related claims against this agency.
- Slander: Defended a social media personality from claims of slander and misappropriation of likeness.
Licensed to practice law in Washington under license #54098.
View Washington License
Licensed to practice law in California under license #303103.
View California License
Newly admitted to practice law in Arizona, as of January 3, 2022, #037301