Home Page »   Contact Page »
Don Bushell, Attorney at Law.
Thanks for visiting my website. Although I'll make exceptions and help someone anyway, I generally practice these kinds of law:
I will accept cases in any part of Washington state or in any part of California. I can practice Veterans and Immigration law anywhere in the United States.
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death.
- Business Law and Commercial leases.
- Real Estate transactions of any kind.
- Wills and Trusts, Estate Settlement and Probate.
- Prenuptial agreements.
- Athlete and actor agent.
- Music rights and literary copyright.
Here is a list of legal issues that I can help you with. This is a partial list.
Personal Injury and Civil Litigation
- Medical malpractice.
- Automobile accidents.
- Aerospace law: I was employed by Boeing for 30 years, so I have great insight into how legal issues within this company
- Wrongful death.
- Infliction of emotional distress
- Settlements negotiations with insurance companies.
- Any physical or emotional injury to you.
- Intentional torts against your person such as being punch, kicked.
- Intentional torts against property such as nuisance or trespass.
- Negligence by persons, business, government where you are owed a duty of care and someone accidently injures you.
- Slip and fall injuries. Anytime you have been injured on someone else's property, you may have a claim against the property owner.
- Strict liability for abnormally dangerous activities. If someone is blasting, or damming water, or is using chemicals, or anything inherently dangerous, you may have a claim.
- Strict liability for injuries inflicted by animals
- Product liability for defective and dangerous products
- Nuisances onto your land.
- Fraud and misrepresentation.
- Defamation, libel, slander.
- Invasion of privacy.
- Harassment and discrimination.
- Drafting pleadings, motions, settlement offers, demand letters.
- Employment law
Estate Planning and Probate
- Powers of Attorney.
- Pour over wills.
- Living trusts.
- Irrevocable trusts.
- Intestate succession.
- Testamentary capacity
- Challenging the validity of wills and trusts.
- Wills execution, revocation, and scope.
- Construing or interpretting wills.
- Non-probate transfers and planning for incapacity.
- Trust creation.
- Beneficiary's interest, creditors rights, and trust modification.
- Charitable trusts.
- Fiduciary administration and trustee's duties.
- Probate administration.
- Powers of appointment.
- Future interests and class gifts.
- Rule against perpetuities.
- Estate and gift taxes.
- Drafting estate planning documents.
- Drafting contracts.
- Contracts litigation.
- Purchase and sale agreements.
- Consumer law.
- Retirement plans.
- Purchase of goods or services.
- Breach of Contract.
- Multi Party Contracts.
- Defending breach of contract claims.
- Sports and entertainment contracts.
- Prenuptial agreements.
Real Estate transactions and disputes
- Buyer representation: Get help with navigation the numerous legal documents thrust upon buyers.
- Land development.
- Concurrent ownership.
- Landlord and tenant.
- Equitable servitudes.
- Land sale contracts, mortgages, deeds.
- Water rights.
- Adverse possession.
- Future interests.
- Homeowner association issues, compliance with CCRs.
- Homeowner warranty breach.
Licensed to practice law in Washington under license #54098.
View Washington License
Licensed to practice law in California under license #303103.
View California License
Accredited Attorney with the Veterans Administration under license #43231
View Veterans Administration License